Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article.
Ned's undead, baby, Ned's undead.
You didn't think it was really that easy did you?
It seems that there is more to Dr. Ned than we thought.
Follow Undead Dr. Ned and kill him.
- Dr. Ned killed... again: 0/1
- "Dr. Ned has turned himself into a zombie. Kill him again!"
- See also: Undead Dr. Ned
Upon Dr. Ned's demise the credits start to roll and the achievement Night of the Living Ned is unlocked. Then, the screen is slashed away to reveal Undead Dr. Ned, and he must be killed again. This is the real end fight. A hole opens in the floor, jump into it and proceed to the next area. You will eventually reach a large underground cavern filled with blood. Undead Ned will appear and attack. He moves quickly and can dive down into the blood to appear at a different location. He will occasionally summon zombies onto the field.
- "That was hard."
- Killing Undead Dr. Ned unlocks the achievement Ned's Undead, Baby.
- There is a safe spot on the ledge near the entrance.
- The title is based on a line by Bruce Willis' character in the movie "Pulp Fiction". Zed's dead, baby. Zed's dead."