|Night of the Living Ned|
The Borderlands "Night of the Living Ned" achievement/trophy
|Description||Killed Ned... sort of.|
|Downloadable content||The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned|
"Killed Ned... sort of."
- Main article: Night of the Living Ned (mission)
- Being story-related, it can be missed on multiplayer. Following the story in single-player mode will ensure obtaining this achievement.
- In multiplayer, only the person who killed Dr. Ned and the host will get this achievement.
- (Xbox 360) This achievement gives 1G, for a total of 50G when added to the 49G awarded by Ned's Undead, Baby.
- (PC - Steam) This achievement is hidden in the Steam version of the game, and won't appear in a Personal Stats page until unlocked.
- This achievement is a nod to George Romero's 1968 film "Night of the Living Dead." The film follows several individuals who attempt to survive the night trapped in a rural Pennsylvania farmhouse while the house is being attacked by mysteriously reanimated ghouls, otherwise known as zombies. Night of the Living Dead