Patch 1.0.1 for Borderlands was released on November 16th, 2009 for PC.
- Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded.
- Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game.
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text.
- Lilith's Phase Strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended.
- Voicechat: users can now control volume and individually mute players.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction.
- Server browser population times have been improved.
- Server information should now always display the correct plot mission.
- Benchmarking feature now works as intended.
- Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia).
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.