Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Patch 1.0.1 was released on November 16th, 2009 for PC.
- Characters that have lost skill points will have the lost points refunded.
- Clients will no longer lose proficiency progress upon leaving a co-op game.
- Item cards now display the intended five lines of detail text.
- Lilith's Phase Strike and melee attacks from Phase Walk now function as intended.
- Voicechat: users can now control volume and individually mute players.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused CL4P-TP to stop progressing during the introduction.
- Server browser population times have been improved.
- Server information should now always display the correct plot mission.
- Benchmarking feature now works as intended.
- Nvidia 3D Vision visuals now render shadows correctly (requires minimum 195.28 drivers, available from nVidia).