Patch 1.2.0 for Borderlands was released on January 7th, 2010 for PC.
- Fixed a bug that kept challenges from unlocking for the rest of a session after visiting arenas
- Fixed some formatting issues with the server list screen
- Fixed an issue causing servers to report the incorrect plot mission
- Proficiency progress to the next level should no longer be lost when leaving a multiplayer game as a client
- Fixed a progression issue in the Find Steele mission - characters affected by this issue should now be able to continue progressing
- Most instances involving character data loss when playing online should no longer occur
- Addressed some exploits involving character level and backpack size
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mordecai to spawn multiple Bloodwings
- Mordecai's "Loaded" skill now increases mag capacity by 20%
- Roland's "Scattershot" skill has had its spread adjustment corrected, and damage now increases at +5 per level
- Improved the refresh speed for the server browser
- Support for DLC2 added
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.