Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Patch 1.2.0 was released on January 7th, 2010 for PC.
- Fixed a bug that kept challenges from unlocking for the rest of a session after visiting arenas
- Fixed some formatting issues with the server list screen
- Fixed an issue causing servers to report the incorrect plot mission
- Proficiency progress to the next level should no longer be lost when leaving a multiplayer game as a client
- Fixed a progression issue in the Find Steele mission - characters affected by this issue should now be able to continue progressing
- Most instances involving character data loss when playing online should no longer occur
- Addressed some exploits involving character level and backpack size
- Fixed a bug that allowed Mordecai to spawn multiple Bloodwings
- Mordecai's "Loaded" skill now increases mag capacity by 20%
- Roland's "Scattershot" skill has had its spread adjustment corrected, and damage now increases at +5 per level
- Improved the refresh speed for the server browser
- Support for DLC2 added