Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Patch 1.4.0 was released on the 28th of September to support the release of Claptrap's New Robot Revolution.
- Certain items, such as loyalty class mods, will no longer be destroyed when loading a map other than the location they were originally found
- Added support for DLC4.
Steam Update Notes
Patch notes released on Steam carried a more comprehensive version of the same message:
- Product Update - Valve
- Updates to Borderlands have been released. The updates will be applied automatically when your Steam client is restarted. The major changes include:
- Adds DLC Support: Ensure Cross Compatibility between owners of ClapTrap’s New Robot Revolution content with those who do not own the New Revolution content.
- Stops removing valid weapons and items: Some legitimately-obtained items and weapons were being inaccurately tagged as invalid or hacked, and were being deleted from players’ inventory. The patch ensures that only invalid weapons & items are deleted.
- Patch Notes (gbxforums.gearboxsoftware.com)
- Retail Update 1.4.0 (gearboxsoftware.com)
- PC Retail Update 1.4.0 (Retail German/censored version) (gearboxsoftware.com)
- Borderlands product page (gearboxsoftware.com)
- Borderlands product page (German/censored version) (gearboxsoftware.com)
- Steam update notes