Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Added an “Expansion” sort option to the mission log, which allows you to sort missions by the DLC that contains them.
- Added a ColorBlind mode (the option can be found in Main Menu > Options > Video).
- Addressed an issue when scrolling through player inventory in vending machines before it finishes loading.
- Addressed an issue where Golden Keys would reset to zero if the user attempted to redeem more than 255.
- Addressed an issue with The Bee shield applying incorrect damage when using explosive weapons.
- Addressed an issue where clients would be unable to pick up some items.
- Addressed an issue where enemies could be healed by rockets if they were near a Siren using Restoration.
- Addressed an issue where Deathmark and Thoughtlock FX would display incorrectly on some enemies.
- Addressed an issue where Zer0’s “Execute” skill will flash on screen when entering Deception without having Execute trained.
- Addressed an issue where Zer0’s Deception HUD would occasionally persist after Deception had ended.
- Addressed an issue where the camera could sometimes become stuck in a third-person view when entering a vehicle.
- Addressed an issue where Gaige failed to emote when summoning DeathTrap.
- Addressed an issue where Gaige’s “One Two Boom” orb could not be exploded by E-Tech weapons.
- Addressed an issue where Raving Retribution projectiles would sometimes cause damage to Krieg. Flame Flare made this issue more likely to occur.
- Addressed an issue where Buzzaxe Rampage would not reset from Release the Beast during fast travel.
- (Bloody Harvest DLC) Addressed an issue where projectiles would pass through Pumpling’s head without causing damage.
- (Bloody Harvest DLC) Addressed an issue which caused Sully the Blacksmith to only throw hammers and not use his other attacks.
- (Mr. Torgue/ Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 DLC) Addressed an issue where an overpowered Hoplite shield would drop player health to zero.
- (Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1 DLC) Addressed an issue where the Butcher shotgun reload would go out of sync for clients.
- (Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 DLC) Addressed the opening which allowed players to grenade jump over the walls in Digistruct Peak.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Addressed a minor texture issue on Salvador’s Dragon Keep skin.
Permanent Hot Fixes
- Addressed an issue where the Psycho’s Blood Blister class mod modified the Boiling Blood skill, instead of Blood Bath.
- (Mercenary Day DLC) Addressed an issue where Timothy would fail to emote on clients.
- (Tiny Tina DLC) Added Dragon Keep head customizations to Dice chests.
- Made Loot Hunt item changes permanent.
- Increased Explosion Size for Flakker
- Increased Damage and Grenade Explosion Size for Kerblaster
- Increased Explosion Size for Cobra
- Increased Explosion Size for Boom Puppy
- Increased Damage, Explosion Size, and Control for Sky Rocket
- Vladof Rocket Launchers have increased Damage and Faster Reloads
- Dahl SMGs have increased Stability
- Increased number of shots fired for Boneshredder
- Bandit SMGs have increased Magazine Size and Damage
- Increased Number and Damage of Bunny Bombs for Bunny
- Increased Damage and Radius of Secondary Explosions for Logan's Gun
- Increased Explosive Power at Bite for The Teeth of Terramorphous
- Increased Damage and Baby Gun Power for Baby Maker
- Secret Bonus (pseudo Critical Ascensi0n) for Morningstar upgraded
- Increased effectiveness of Twister
- Bandit Assault rifles have increased Clip Size
- Tediore pistols have increased Magazine Size
- Increased Critical Damage for Lady Fist
- Maliwan Rocket Launchers have increased Reload Speed and Status Effect Chance
- Increased Damage and Explosive Radius for Landscaper
- Increased Magazine Size, Damage, and Reduced Self Damage for Gunerang
- Increased Damage for Octo
- Increased Damage and Projectile Radius for Fastball
- Increased Damage and Ricochets for Tidal Wave
- Hyperion pistols have increased Magazine Size and Accuracy Recovery
- Increased Damage for Madhous
- Increased Skill Recharge Time and Damage for Little Evie
- Increased Damage and Accuracy for Veruc
- Increased Damage and Magazine Size for Gub
- Bandit pistols have increased Magazine Size
- Increased Damage and higher Elemental Effect Chance for Longbow
- Increased Accuracy and Critical Hit Bonus for Fremington's Edge
- Increased Damage and Magazine Size for The Emperor
- Bandit shotguns have a Faster Reload and an additional shot in the Magazine
- Increased Explosion Size and an Extra Shot in Burst Fire for the Hornet
- Dahl pistols have increased Stability and larger Magazine
Patch 1.8.1 was released on March 10, 2014 for PC. 
- Added support for Traditional Chinese in base game.
- Modified installation script to install Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable.
Patch 1.8.2 was released on April 7, 2014 for PC. 
- Added Traditional Chinese language support for DLC.
Patch 1.8.3 was released on July 15, 2014 for PC. 
- Added new heads and skins themed around this fall's Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
Patch 1.8.4 was released on October 29, 2015 for PC, PS3 and Xbox 360.
- Various balance refinements and tweaks, with special attention given to Maya to make her more in-line with the other characters.
- The Fastball grenade has been added to Boll’s loot pool.
- DLC offers from Steam have been added to the in-game DLC menu.
- Players will no longer encounter a progression blocker in the mission “A Match Made on Pandora” at the objective “Talk to Moxxi” in the Wedding Day Massacre DLC.
- The mission “Cleaning Up the Berg” will now adjust to the current OP level instead of always being level 72.
- The wedding party should now always appear at the appropriate time during the mission “A Match Made in Pandora”.
- Missions that can be failed and re-attempted will now show the correct level when the player re-accepts the mission.
- Chests that are dug up by varkids in the Wam Bam Island mission “Fun, Sun, and Guns” will now appear for all co-op players when unopened.
- Gun-based splash damage will now scale correctly.
- The Aquamarine sniper rifle has been updated with the proper stats. It was previously incorrectly categorized as an SMG. Players with this weapon in their inventory at the time of the update will have an SMG in its place. Future drops of the Aquamarine sniper will be correct.
- Player locations will now display correctly after being revived.
- French, Italian, German, and Spanish language versions of the game will now properly display Critical Hit FX.
- Jack’s protective probe will now take damage from Maya’s Phaselock ability.
- Kill Skills will now properly receive bonuses modified by external sources (i.e. class mods) upon activation.
- Weapon abilities will no longer be retained when using the inventory to swap weapons during the weapon-swap animation.
- The color red will now appear appropriately for players using the “Protanopia” color-blind mode.
- Players now have the option to choose a “Camera-Based” driving control setting.
- Badass stats will no longer display multiples of the same choice when selecting a Badass Rank stat bonus.
- Tweaks to improve performance while navigating menu screens.
- The game will no longer become indefinitely paused if the status menu is opened when the HUD is not displayed.
- Updated the presentation of the SHiFT EULA (End User License Agreement).
- Fixed an exploit to duplicate SHiFT rewards while playing in split-screen.
- Players at OP level 4 or above should now find it easier to find a game via matchmaking.
- Players will no longer see placeholder graphics when joining into a 3 or 4 player game on certain maps.
- Bloody Harvest Halloween candy item card text will now display correctly when colorblind mode is active.
- When a user switches weapons just before using a travel station, their holstered weapon will no longer appear to have a plain white texture if viewed from third-person
- Players can now sort their inventory by value and vending machine inventory by price.
- A rare issue where an object could appear to have a bright, neon-colored texture will no longer occur.
- “Use” prompts will now appear and disappear more quickly, resulting in a more responsive gameplay experience.
- Unowned DLC will no longer appear in the Fast Travel menu as a valid destination.
- Various stability improvements.
- Memory adjustments have been made to prevent audio dropout in some cases.
- When playing with the language set to Spanish, the text for the “trade” option has been corrected.
- Minor text fixes.
- Green quality corrosive and explosive nova shields can now spawn in-game.
- McNally will now be the appropriate level in the mission “The Bane”.
- Drop rates for the Cobra have been increased in Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage.
- Players will no longer be permanently slowed by the sorcerer’s “slow” skill.
- NPCs will no longer become invisible for clients during play sessions with many map transitions.
- Community Day 2013 head and skin customizations will no longer disappear from the player’s inventory if they save and quit before using them.
- Torgue weapons will now glow correctly
- Some skin customizations that previously did not drop from any source can now drop in-game.
- All items will now have impact audio when dropped from inventory or in the world.
- Game difficulty scaling will now reliably return to the appropriate value after fighting Raid Bosses.
- Purple rarity rocket launchers will now use the appropriate material.
- Subtitles in the side missions “My Dead Brother” and “Lost Souls” updated for accuracy
- Brood the Invincible’s nameplate will now appear correctly.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to add Community Day heads and skins as world drops.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue in which the Tiny Tina’s damsels can become invisible.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix "Release the Beast" sometimes not activating.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue with critical hits not registering properly sometimes when using the “Interspersed Outburst” Mechromancer skill.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an inaccurate skill description for the Mechromancer’s “Buck Up” skill so that it properly displays the recharge as 100%.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix Wilhelm so that he takes damage from the Ahab rocket launcher.
- Permanent Hot-Fixto adjust camera zoom when Krieg is in the gunner seat of the runner.
- Permanent Hot-Fixes to fix incorrect attribute presentations for relics.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue in which skrakks can deform when running PhysX.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue so that Deathmark can be applied more than once in a multiplayer game.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue in which Zero's deception ability will not activate properly when triggering the skill while firing and reloading a Tediore SMG.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix a missing VO in ‘A Match Made on Pandora’.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to fix an issue with some weapons having low DoTs applied.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to modify Vermivorous so that he always drops something from his unique pool.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to increase the bulk collect radius.
- Permanent Hot-Fix to increase the drop rate of legendary items across the game.