Jack: Nonono, w-we can... we can fix this. The Destroyer's eye hasn't been completely destroyed, just... go get the rest of the chunks of the iris and we can... we can rebuild it! Go, GO!
(Pick up eye part)
- Athena (if present): Found part of the iris. It... doesn't look good.
- Wilhelm (if present): Found some iris. Don't think it's gonna work no more.
- Nisha (if present): This iris doesn't look like it's gonna be doing much of anything, Jack.
- Claptrap (if present): I found a piece of the iris! I don't think it'll be usable anymore, sir!
- Jack2 (if present): The iris is toast, sir -- this is a waste of time.
- Aurelia (if present): Your toy is dead, Jack. Time to buck up and move on.
Jack: Thank you for your OPINION. Now keep. Going.
(Pick up eye part)
Jack: Alright, that should be enough. Now get to R&D and reconstruct the iris.
- Athena (if present): I don't think --
- Wilhelm (if present): I dunno, boss--
- Nisha (if present): Are you sure?
- Claptrap (if present): Uhm, it's unlikely that I'll be--
- Jack2 (if present): Ehhh, it just SEEMS like we're--
- Aurelia (if present): Look, it's not --
Jack: JUST DO IT! Don't think, don't doubt. JUST. FRICKING. DO IT!
Jack: Head to one of the biolabs. You're gonna reconstruct the eye, and we're gonna run a test on it, alright?! This'll work! I know it.
Jack: Good, now find a... petri dish or something, and combine the pieces of the eye you found.
(Place eye pieces)
Jack: Alright. Alright. Looking good. Now solder them together with an energy suture.
Jack: Okay, it's sutured. Get it onto the mount so we can shoot it down the testing range!
(Place eye on test stand)
Jack: Almost there -- now shoot it with a laser gun! If you need a laser-gun, there should be one nearby. The scientists have to kill their own creations a lot more than you'd think.
(Eye explodes, massively damaging everyone around.)
Jack: UUUUURRRRGGGHHHHHHHH! DAMMIT! FRIGGIN'... Gonna KILL THEM! GAAAAGH! NNGH! Sorry that I... ugggh...
Jack: Sorry I was a dick. Just... come back whenever.
Jack: I will never forgive them for this. Never. The things I could have done with that friggin' eye...