StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
|Location||Wildlife Exploitation Preserve|
Pimon is a miniboss stalker found in the Wildlife Exploitation Preserve usually alongside the miniboss Tumbaa. They have been spotted spawning in different areas of the Preserve but typically near the entrance of the Natural Selection Annex building on the east side of the Preserve.
- Killing both Pimon and Tumbaa within ten seconds of each other completes the Ride Together, Die Together challenge worth +10 Badass Rank.
- Pimon was previously bugged to where he would spawn very rarely after the mission Doctor's Orders, making both completing the challenge and farming him very difficult. Tumbaa would usually appear alone among the regular enemies, without Pimon anywhere in the level. After the Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode Update, Pimon will now spawn more regularly, but still not always, similar to the Black Queen.
- There was a bug where Pimon would not spawn if Swallowed Whole had been completed.
- Pimon has no unnatural elemental resistances except to Explosive, which he resists by about 50%.
- Pimon and Tumbaa are references to the characters Timon and Pumbaa from Disney's The Lion King movie.