StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Pixies are magical little creatures with wings that inhabit the lands in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep.
Pixies can be found mostly in the Forest. They are friendly and fly around teasing Vault Hunters. If one is caught, it will bestow benefits such as regenerating health or increased movement speed. Pixies are always friendly at first but if harmed they turn into dangerous opponents.
Pixies appear as enemies at all times, but are not hostile until harmed. They buzz around teasing adventurers, and if they stray to within reaching distance, they may be caught simply by being interacted with. Once caught, a pixie will offer benefits in the form of a magic tether that induces bright rings around the character with one of the following effects:
- Blue - Shield regeneration
- Green - Ammo and Grenade regeneration
- Red - Health regeneration
- Yellow - Movement rate enhancement
When a friendly pixie stops tethering the Vault Hunter, it disappears in a flash of loot, including Eridium. A hostile pixie when killed drops the same loot.
- "Catch me!"
- "Hey, listen!"
- "I'm too fast for you!"
- "I'm helping!"
- "More ammo!"
- When Attacked
- "You dick!"
- "Now I can say I was provoked!"
- Pixies are named Fey Pixies in True Vault Hunter Mode.
- The effects gained from friendly Pixies can also be gained from shrines. Although shrines do not regenerate grenades.
- The pixie model is actually a miniature version of Maya.
- The pixie's line "Hey, listen!" is a reference to Navi from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
- The developers describe Pixies as "Frenemies", as they can be friendly allies or enemies depending on the player's actions.