Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Climb the power line towers and throw the circuit breakers. Then enter the Dahl Headland Electrical Station and flip the master switch to bring the Fast Travel Network back on line.
- Throw the Fast Travel breakers and flip the master switch.
- Breakers thrown: 0/2
- Master switch flipped: 0/1
- "I wanna get back to Ernest, but I can't face another bandit. Fast Travel would be okay, but it's been offline around here for ages. Mad Mel blocks Scooter from coming to fix it. If Fast Travel were working, we could instantly teleport to any New-U station we've ever visited, even the one next to Ernest's Emporium. Will you fix it, please? You just gotta climb the poles and throw the breakers, then hit the master switch over at the station. Easy, right?"
CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article. The following has been noted as a problem: Format
- After saving Lucky turn on the Fast Travel network. Grab a vehicle from the Catch-A-Ride outside and follow the power lines to the southeast.
- The first breaker arrived at is easily reachable by jumping onto the platform. Once the breaker is flipped several Scythid will attack.
- Head slightly further along to reach the second tower. A bandit Outrunner will attack as the tower is neared. Climb the tower and flip the breaker. Once again several Scythid will attack after the breaker is flipped.
- After both breakers are thrown, keep following the power lines to the southeast to the Dahl Headland Electrical Station. Bandits will attack when the station is entered.
- The master switch is found by walking up the staircase and to the left of the main building. Flip the master switch to activate the power station.
- Bandit reinforcements will pop out of the crates downstairs after the switch is thrown. Return to Lucky to turn in the mission and collect the reward.
- " Great, the Fast Travel system is back online! I'll pop on over to Ernest later. Mmm, don't you have a Fast Travel pass? I've got a spare, you can have that one. Now you can use Fast Travel! It lets you teleport to any New-U station you've visited before. Anyways, I'm feelin' a little better now. Wanna rid the Headlands of Mad Mel? Now you can travel anywhere!"
- Completing this mission opens up Lucky's Bounty Board for new missions.
- The mission briefing text refers to a Fast Travel point located by Ernest Whitting that doesn't exist.