StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Psycho-Traps rush into melee range to deliver blows with their buzz-axes. They differ from their normal counterparts in that they do not perform a suicidal rush when severely wounded but simply continue to attack normally.
- Playthrough 1: Psycho-Trap
- Playthrough 2: Maniac-Trap
- Playthrough 2 complete: Lunatic-Trap
Burning Psycho-TrapBurning Psycho-Traps behave in the same manner as regular Psycho-Traps, but with the addition of incendiary damage.
- Playthrough 1: Burning Psycho-Traps
- Playthrough 2: Blazing Maniac-Traps
- Playthrough 2 complete: Scorching Lunatic-Trap
Badass Psycho-TrapBadass Psycho-Traps are Badass Psychos that have been assimilated by the Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap to fight on the side of the Robot Revolution. Badass Psycho-Traps are much larger than ordinary Psycho-Traps.
- Playthrough 1: Badass Psycho-Trap
- Playthrough 2: BadMutha Maniac-Trap
- Playthrough 2 complete: SuperBad Lunatic-Trap
- "Direct hit! Take that!"