Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Psycho-Traps rush into melee range to deliver blows with their buzz-axes. They differ from their normal counterparts in that they do not perform a suicidal rush when severely wounded but simply continue to attack normally.
- Playthrough 1: Psycho-Trap
- Playthrough 2: Maniac-Trap
- Playthrough 2 complete: Lunatic-Trap
Burning Psycho-TrapBurning Psycho-Traps behave in the same manner as regular Psycho-Traps, but with the addition of incendiary damage.
- Playthrough 1: Burning Psycho-Traps
- Playthrough 2: Blazing Maniac-Traps
- Playthrough 2 complete: Scorching Lunatic-Trap
Badass Psycho-TrapBadass Psycho-Traps are Badass Psychos that have been assimilated by the Interplanetary Ninja Assassin Claptrap to fight on the side of the Robot Revolution. Badass Psycho-Traps are much larger than ordinary Psycho-Traps.
- Playthrough 1: Badass Psycho-Trap
- Playthrough 2: BadMutha Maniac-Trap
- Playthrough 2 complete: SuperBad Lunatic-Trap
- "Direct hit! Take that!"