Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Radiance is a Tier Two talent in Lilith's Elemental skill tree. It causes Lilith to deal +1 Shock damage-over-time to nearby enemies while Phasewalking. The damage bursts are very frequent, inflicting damage per both the Siren's rank in this skill and her character level. Radiance shock damage is highly contagious, quickly spreading between enemies through contact (or close proximity).
Additional levels may be acquired through the use of an Eridian Warrior, Specialist, Tempest, or Tormentor class mod.
The character's level further influences the skill's damage.
- Radiance may continue to damage enemies for several minutes, much longer than other sources of shock damage-over-time.
- In the first DLC, The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned, this ability can backfire by healing a Tankenstein with shock damage.
- Once Radiance starts inflicting damage-over-time on an enemy, that DoT lasts until its duration is over, even if Lilith leaves Phasewalk.
- Radiance may damage nearby barrels, causing them eventually to explode.
- If using Phasewalk often, Phoenix works well with Radiance to produce multiple damage-over-time effects.
- Multiple DoT effects on multiple enemies may cause lag and, in extreme cases, freeze the system.