|Rewards||4204 XP, Rubi or Sloth|
|True Vault Hunter Mode|
|Rewards||Rubi or Sloth|
|Mission Type||Optional Mission|
Rakkaholics Anonymous is a mission given by Mordecai.
- "Bloodwing's dead, Jack's nearly got the Vault open - I dunno about you, but I need a drink. Or, more like a lot of drinks. The Hodunks run rakk ale out of the Dust - blast the kegs off one of their booze runners and get 'em for me."
- Pick up kegs o' beer 0/10
- Bring beer to Mordecai
- Bring beer to Moxxi
The booze that Mordecai wants is fastened to the roof of a moonshiner van that races around The Dust. The moonshiner is slower than a light runner and travels the Dust in a counter-clockwise circuit that loops around in front of Ellie's Garage at one end and Old Dahlwell Oasis at the other. The barrels must be shot at, which dislodges them so that they can be collected by the runner.
When five barrels have been collected, Moxxi ECHOs her intent to offer Rubi in exchange for the booze. Mordecai then counters this with an offer of a sniper rifle. Subsequently they continue into back and forth ECHOs concerning the breakdown of their brief relationship.
- "You delivered the booze. Huzzah, and stuff!"
Turn In: Mordecai or Moxxi
- The first NPC talked to (Mordecai or Moxxi) while the turn in is active (without turning in the mission) becomes the result of the turn in, regardless of who the mission is actually turned in to.
- Where Angels Fear to Tread (Part 2) is turned in Mordecai which will count as the reward of Sloth for this mission unless Moxxi is talked to first.