Rakkman is located in The Fridge and is accessible after completing the mission The Cold Shoulder. He can be found by traveling through the Rats Maze, which has been opened during the mission. There is an ECHO recording found along the way which details the ravings of a man who believes himself to be the Rakkman, and most likely killed his own parents.
This psycho wears the corpse of a rakk as a cape and continuously claims, "I'm Rakkman". He is hostile as soon as he drops from the ceiling attacking with rakk-wing blades. When Rakkman is hurt, he will throw down a pellet in the shape of a rakk and become invisible. He reappears in a in a puff of smoke shapes like a bat, accompanied by several rakk named Pow, Bam, and Zap.
- Rakkman rarely drops the legendary pistol, Gunerang.
- If Rakkman disappears and reappears after Pow, Bam, And Zap spawn, the new rakk are named "Rakkman's minion"
- "DO I LOOK LIKE A MOP?"
- "WHY DO YOU WANT TO DRILL ME?!"
- "SMARMY GENT CAN WE THRUST HIM?"
- "SWEAR TO FEET!"
- "The shiny moonbeams. ATE ALL MY CORNCOBS. They sliced my moms purly-purls and sent the Rakk to graze on her piano driven corpse! MY PARENTS JIGGLED AND SQUIGGLED AND I DIDNT KILL THEM I PROMISE! THEY CALLED ME INSANE. No. IM NOT INSANE I am throatscratch! I am the pants! I! AM! RAKKMAN!"
- Rakkman is a reference to the DC Comics superhero Batman.
- In True Vault Hunter Mode and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, he will be named "Rakkman Forever", a reference to the movie Batman Forever.
- The Rakkman's ECHOLog titled "The Rakk Knight" is a reference to the 2008 film The Dark Knight.
- In his ECHOLog, Rakkman refers to himself as "Throatscratch." This may be a reference to Christian Bale's throaty, scratchy tone of voice for Batman in the Dark Knight trilogy.
- Rakkman's rakk (Pow, Bam, and Zap) reference the Batman television series, in which similar exclamations overlaid the screen during fight scenes to emphasize hits.
- During Day 9 of the Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt, Rakkman could drop the Veruc.