StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
We didn't start the fire/ It was always burning/ Since the world's been turning
Whilst you are on fire, whenever an enemy hits you, you will spawn a homing ball of fire which seeks out the enemy that hit you. These balls of fire can only spawn once per second.
- This effect is very similar to the Impaler shield, in that the fireballs home in on the enemy, but do not count as spike damage.
- The fireballs can ignite enemies and acts like normal fire damage, in terms of Kriegs skills, lighting Krieg on fire and whatever else the player has invested.
- Krieg has a number of unique voice lines that are triggered by this skill, typically involving his insane side launching into long-winded, nonsensical rants.
- After update 1.6 Krieg will no longer speak any of his unique dialogues while Raving Retribution is on.
- This skill may trigger unique voice lines in other Psycho class enemies similar to Krieg's ranting (ex Psychos quoting Hamlet). 
|Buzz Axe Rampage|