Refire is a Tier Three talent in Roland's Infantry tree. With this skill shooting an enemy reduces the cooldown of his Scorpio Turret skill by 1 point per hit. This effect can only occur every two seconds (meaning two second interval after hitting the first enemy).
Shooting an enemy decreases the Cooldown of your Scorpio Turret. This effect can only occur every 2 seconds.
Cooldown reduction per hit: (1...5) (in seconds)
|Cooldown Reduction on Hit||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9|
Ranks beyond 5 may be acquired through the use of class mods.
It is interesting to note that the Refire is not a direct cooldown reduction. Rather, it will increase the regeneration speed of the Action Skill by 0.5 points per second per skill level, for 2 seconds, greatly increasing the recharge rate during that time.
This is not actually an effect that "triggers every 2 seconds", but rather an effect that lasts 2 seconds, and does not stack. If you hit an enemy once, and then hit it again after 1 second, then seek cover, you will benefit from a total of 3 seconds of boosted regeneration. This means there is strictly no point in trying to fire "every 2 seconds". Rather, you should try to avoid not firing for more than 2 seconds.
- Refire also allows the Scorpio Turret's cooldown to start upon its deployment, instead of waiting until the turret is out of the field. The skill's effect is triggered regardless of whether the Scorpio Turret is still in the field.
- Rocket Launchers and Eridian weapons do not activate Refire.
- If the player is able to always shoot targets every 2 seconds, Refire is more effective than Deploy for reducing Scorpio Turret cooldown.
- With level 5 Refire and assuming the player shoots targets every 2 seconds, the total Scorpio Turret cooldown is about 34 seconds.
- Assuming level 5 Deploy and level 5 Refire, and assuming the player immediately begins hitting targets at least once every two seconds until the Scorpio Turret is ready again, it will take a total of 26 seconds from the initial deployment to be able to deploy again.