Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Cooldown Rate: +5% per level
| Cooldown |
| Cooldown |
- Up to six extra ranks (+6) in Resourceful can be obtained from the Efficient Engineer and Efficient Tactician class mods, for a total of 11 ranks. At 11 ranks, turret cooldown is 27.1 seconds.
- Engineer class mods provide a direct bonus to action skill cooldown rate. All cooldown percentage modifiers are summed together additively as bonuses in the function T = baseTime / (1 + bonuses), regardless of their source (e.g. skill, relic, mod, and a friendly Siren wearing a Binder class mod).
- With the proper Proficiency Relic (+36.4% Cooldown Rate) and Sentry Engineer class mod (+35% Cooldown Rate, +6 Sentry, +5 Resourceful), the Sabre Turret can have a 42 second deployment with a 18.97 second cooldown, a 68.9% uptime. This is the highest uptime possible without the assistance of a Siren wearing a Binder class mod.
- The icon for Resourceful appears as a triggered skill when reclaiming the turret, even if no points are invested in Resourceful.