Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Rioters are biker enemies in Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage. They are generally bare-chested and carry buzz-axes with them at all times. They appear in all of the factions in the DLC, as well as in non-aligned patrols on the roads.
- Biker Rioter - Biker Rioters are non-aligned Rioters, sometimes found as passengers on bikes. They wear plated pauldrons and dull green masks that resemble piranha heads, but otherwise go around shirtless. Biker Rioters make a notable appearance in the mission Get Your Motor Running where they appear riding bikes in support of Motor Momma.
- Burner Rioter - Burner Rioters have yellow pants, pauldrons and spiked pith helmets. They are commonly found in The Beatdown
- Momma's Rioter - Momma's Rioters wear purple pants, purple and green arm coverings and green piranha masks. They are most common among Momma's boys in the Southern Raceway.
- Torgue Rioter - These orange and yellow garbed Rioters are most commonly found in the Badass Crater of Badassitude.
Rioters are fast running melee units armed with buzz-axes. When they become aware of a target they break into a mad dash to reach striking range and then stop to swing their buzz-axes once they are standing adjacent to their victim. If they are unable to find a path to a target they will stand in place and start hurling their buzz-axes instead.
- Killing Rioters contributes to the Biker's Killed challenge in the Campaign of Carnage challenge list.