Road's End is an area within The Secret Armory of General Knoxx, the third DLC for Borderlands. It consists of numerous broken highways and canyons that serve as barriers, within it there is a Crimson Lance base in the south end of this area guarding the Crimson Armory.
- Main article: Road's End: Weapon Crate Locations
A number of side missions take place in Road's End.
- Kill Commander Ajax for This Bitch is Payback, pt. 2.
- Search for Lost Lewts.
- Loop the loop in Thrown for a Loop.
- Plant a listening device on an Atlas communication satellite in Bugged.
Further along the same road, there is a ramp which a Racer can jump to get atop a building with improper collision boundaries. From there, one can walk through walls.
A large amount of Alpha Skags inhabit a small area near the highway off ramp. Under the side of the off-ramp is a loot chest.
- On the road which leads to the Crimson Armory, there is a sign which reads "Road to Hill 30", a reference to the 2005 game Brothers In Arms, also made by Gearbox Software.