Rogues do it from... well you know from where.
Rogue is a common class mod for the Assassin, added in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep and manufactured by Maliwan. The Rogue class mod can only be obtained from treasure chests found within that DLC.
As will all class mods from Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep, the Rogue class mod will grant two of the following bonuses up to the specified amount, depending on the full name of the class mod:
- Accuracy: +31% ("Lawful" in the name)
- Critical Damage: +45% ("Evil" in the name)
- Fire Rate: +31% ("Chaotic" in the name)
- Magazine Size: +73% ("True Neutral" in the name) or +45% ("Neutral" in the name)
- Reload Speed: +45% ("Good" in the name)
The "True Neutral" class mod grants two separate Magazine Size bonuses and thus will display them as a single bonus. All others will display two distinct bonuses.
The Rogue class mod will spawn with one of the following nine prefixes:
- Chaotic Evil
- Chaotic Good
- Chaotic Neutral
- Lawful Evil
- Lawful Good
- Lawful Neutral
- Neutral Evil
- Neutral Good
- True Neutral
Variants of the Rogue class mod may grant the following bonuses up to:
- It is impossible to have points in all three skills boosted by the Rogue class mod before Zer0 has reached level 58, and placing five points in all three skills is impossible before level 70. Therefore, purple-rarity Rogue class mods are of increasingly limited value below level 70, and strictly inferior to blue-rarity variants below level 58.
- All "Good" variants of the Rogue class mod were previously bugged, lengthening the time taken to reload rather than decreasing it.
- A hotfix issued July 9th, 2013 addressed this issue, changing "Good" COMs so that they reduce reload time. Because this is a hotfix, users must be connected to the internet when Borderlands 2 is started for it to be applied.