Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Savage warriors run at a fairly sedate pace into melee range when they attack. They are armed with both axe and shield, and will use these to great effect in close combat, often side-stepping when they get close to their target in order to initiate attacks from the side. They sometimes pause to throw their axe from a distance. This tactic is conducted periodically regardless of whether the warrior can find a path to his target or not.
- Savage Warriors, when 'evolved' by Witch Doctors, will become Skilled Warriors, then Blood Warriors, then Animal Warriors, and finally Demon Warriors.
- Skilled Warriors will do a quick roll, before swinging their axe. This can be easily evaded by sidestepping, and it leaves them open to a counterattack.
- Blood Warriors will run into close, but not point-blank range, and start throwing axes.
- Animal Warriors will discard their shield to reveal a set of claws. They will also move quickly on all-fours and slash at targets. They also sound like skags, usually when upgrading and when attacking.
- Demon Warriors will discard their mask and charge with repeated attacks. They are also completely immune to fire-based attacks.