Goal of these missions is to collect 4 pieces of weapons, of which after the completion of the mission, a weapon of the appropriate type is obtained. This weapon is given as a reward for the mission.
- "I was working on a custom rifle. I didn't want the bandits to get a hold of my design so I dismantled it and scattered the components around. If you find all of these components, I can reassemble the weapon for you. Bring me the Body, Stock, Sight, and Barrel."
- Find all of the combat rifle parts.
- Combat Rifle Body
- Combat Rifle Stock
- Combat Rifle Sight
- Combat Rifle Barrel
- From Fyrestone grab a ride and head to the way point on the map. Park near the Circle Of Death: Meat And Greet entrance and head to the metal bridge on the south side of the road.
- Start clearing out the bandits. There is an elevated shack near the bridge that provides a useful sniping platform.
- Cross the metal walkway and retrieve the first piece sitting on a crate at the far end.
- The second piece is sitting on top of a barrel at the bottom of a ramp leading down from the end of the bridge.
- The third piece is on the catwalk behind the shed up the ramp to the right. This shed also holds a high level red weapons chest.
- The fourth piece is sitting on a crate under the red canopy-covered platform up to the left of the bridge.
- Return to Fyrestone.
- Alternate search of combat rifle sight
- "She's a beauty, isn't she? I'm just glad those bandits didn't get a hold of it. Why don't you hang on to it. A nice new combat rifle could come in handy, right?"
- Some of the parts of the gun may spawn in a different order, but all locations are the same. Don't be surprised if the barrel appears where the scope should be.
- Exact location of weapon parts is shown by the loot icon on the HUD compass.