|Scavenger: Combat Rifle|
|Given By||Fyrestone Bounty Board|
|Rewards||1932 XP, Combat Rifle|
|Rewards||6789 XP, Combat Rifle|
|Previous||Sledge: To The Safe House|
This is one of the six Scavenger missions scattered throughout the game. The player is given a mission to collect four parts of a weapon - these missions require a little searching, as the waypoint markers only provide a general location for each of the parts. Once the pieces are collected, and the mission turned in, the reward will be presented as a random generation of the appropriate weapon type.
Collect four pieces of the combat rifle and return the pieces to the Fyrestone Bounty Board.
Find all of the combat rifle parts.
- Combat Rifle Body: 0/1
- Combat Rifle Stock: 0/1
- Combat Rifle Sight: 0/1
- Combat Rifle Barrel: 0/1
- "I was working on a custom rifle. I didn't want the bandits to get a hold of my design so I dismantled it and scattered the components around. If you you find all of these components, I can reassemble the weapon for you. Bring me the Body, Stock, Sight, and Barrel."
- From Fyrestone grab a ride and head to the way point on the map. Park near the Circle Of Death: Meat And Greet entrance and head to the metal bridge on the south side of the road.
- Start clearing out the bandits. There is an elevated shack near the bridge that provides a useful sniping platform.
- Cross the metal walkway and retrieve the first piece sitting on a crate at the far end.
- The second piece is sitting on top of a barrel at the bottom of a ramp leading down from the end of the bridge.
- The third piece is on the catwalk behind the shed up the ramp to the right. This shed also holds a high level red weapons chest.
- The fourth piece is sitting on a crate under the red canopy-covered platform up to the left of the bridge.
- Return to Fyrestone.
- "She's a beauty, isn't she? I'm just glad those bandits didn't get a hold of it. Why don't you hang on to it. A nice combat rifle could come in handy, right?"
- Some of the parts of the gun may spawn in a different order, but all locations are the same. Don't be surprised if the barrel appears where the scope should be.
- Follow the marker on the map. The marker is indicative of the general location for all pieces. All pieces of the combat rifle can be found near the marker.
- Their exact location is shown by the little money bag on the HUD compass.