Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scavenger: Sniper Rifle is the first of the scavenger missions. It is acquired from the Fyrestone Bounty Board.
This is one of the six Scavenger missions that the player will receive throughout the game. A mission is offered to collect four parts of a weapon - these missions require a little searching, as the waypoint markers only provide a general location for each of the parts. Once the pieces are collected, and the mission turned in, the player will receive a random generation of the appropriate weapon type.
Find all of the sniper rifle parts.
- Sniper Rifle Body: 0/1
- Sniper Rifle Stock: 0/1
- Sniper Rifle Sight: 0/1
- Sniper Rifle Barrel: 0/1
- "I used to hunt skags from the east ridge near the mine. I was working on a new sniper rifle so I could really take 'em down. I never quite finished and had to stash the parts around so the bandits wouldn't find 'em. If you retrieve the pieces its all yours. I need the Stock, Body, Sight, and Barrel."
After selecting the mission, go to the marker on the map and look in the general area of the marker.
- Rifle body: Is located on the wood and sheet metal walk-way connecting the upper portion of the shack to the ridge line. It sits on a large box. (It's not on the round hut, it's on the high ridge line to the upper right, indicator is very general.)
- Rifle barrel: As you enter the compound where the items are located, take the dirt ramp to your right and continue along its path. You will come to a bridge of corrugated steel, cross it and you should find the barrel on the table to your right as you overlook a large valley beyond. This piece appears to be the farthest from the others and the waypoint carat is incorrectly marked for this item (marking it someplace near the base of the round hut).
- Rifle sight: In a pile of trash and rubble before the left ramp going up.
- Rifle stock: On the top level of the central shack there is a large rusty tank with an arrow pointing up. You will find a sniper rifle piece on a shelf near the toilet.
- "You found 'em! Here you go. Its ready for action. Enjoy!"
- Some of the parts may spawn in a different order, but all locations are the same. Don't be surprised if the barrel is found where the scope should be.
- Follow the marker on the map. The marker is indicative of the general location for all pieces.
- Make sure not to jump into any crevices around the hut. Characters may get stuck and have to clear the entire area again! To dislodge a stuck character try to duck and walk and/or duck and jump.
Each part has the following texts:
- Sniper Rifle Body: Will probably require a thorough cleaning before use.
- Sniper Rifle Stock: A piece from a sniper rifle.
- Sniper Rifle Sight: All the elements appear to be intact.
- Sniper Rifle Barrel: Could use a little polish.Scavenger missions