Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Collect all the vehicle parts and return to Scooter.
- Front fender x2
- Rear fender x2
- Fuel cell x2
- Rusty Engine
- "Scooter here. Somebody's been really hard on the Runners lately, and we're not going to see a shipment of replacement parts any time soon. There are probably plenty of spare parts we could salvage out in the Commons. Take this list and return with the parts, and I'll pay you for 'em."
The used car parts that Scooter requires are scattered around an enclosed area bordering Crazy Earl's Scrapyard. The Outeryard Fast Travel outpost is nearby and provides a convenient approach to one of the yard's two entrances. Entering the area not only brings one to the location of the car parts, but also into a fire fight with a number of bandits. A Gatling Turret mounted high the middle of the yard also provides a further hazard for intruders to be wary of.
Follow the compass waypoints to each target objective and collect them, whilst dealing with any bandit threats that happen to get in the way.
- "Thanks, man. With these parts I should be able to keep the Runners running. Somebody's been abusing them like rental cars. You wouldn't happen to know anything about that, would you?"
- Mission items:
- Front fender: "Is that blood?"
- Rear fender: "Oh sure, that'll buff right out."
- Fuel cell: "A heavily armored fuel tank fitted with a ladder for convenience."
- Rusty Engine: "In desperate need of a tune-up."