Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Scorch can also spawn in The Raid on Digistruct Peak, on Overpower Level 2 or higher.
When first seen, Scorch is being worshipped as a god, much to the ire of Incinerator Clayton. Tasked with the objective to find and eliminate this false deity, the Vault Hunters find the spiderant poised to deliver the killing blow to five willing psychos kneeling before it.
- Main article: Cult Following: False Idols
- There is a chance that Scorch will drop the Hellfire, a legendary elemental incendiary SMG, when killed.
- Scorch's priority targets are his worshippers after his mission spawn. In True Vault Hunter Mode he may need several attacks to kill them.
- Killing Scorch without killing Scorch's spiderant minions completes the Praise Be to Scorch challenge.
- A bug in console editions of Borderlands 2 has sometimes caused Scorch to appear as a skag.