Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
The Seraph Vendor is a NPC in Oasis, the Badass Crater of Badassitude, Hunter's Grotto, and Flamerock Refuge that exchanges weapons, shields, grenade mods and relics for Seraph Crystals (in a similar manner to the Black Market).
- Oasis: between Shade's booth and the mission-related Catch-A-Ride.
- Badass Crater of Badassitude: fastest way to travel there is to exit from Badass Crater Bar, then turn left. Move forward until dropping down a cliff, the vendor is then to the left.
- Hunter's Grotto: Inside the Lodge
- Flamerock Refuge: The solitary $ icon that appears on your map as you head from the center of town toward the forest.
Certain Seraph items are stocked by the vendor in each DLC, and are available on all difficulty modes. However, some items are never sold and must be obtained as drops from raid bosses in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode. The items for sale have random modifiers and not all items may show up during each visit. Exactly one Seraph Relic is available as the Item of the Day.
Like regular vendors, stock changes every 20 in-game minutes.
The Seraph Vendor in Oasis will stock the following items:
- Actualizer (SMG)
- Ahab (Rocket Launcher)
- Blood of the Seraphs (Relic)
- Devastator (Pistol)
- Evolution (Shield)
- Patriot (Sniper Rifle)
- Retcher (Shotgun)
- Seraphim (Assault Rifle)
- Tattler (SMG)
The Seraph Vendor in the Badass Crater of Badassitude will stock the following items:
- Big Boom Blaster (Shield)
- Crossfire (Grenade Mod)
- Hoplite (Shield)
- Meteor Shower (Grenade Mod)
- Might of the Seraphs (Relic)
- O-Negative (Grenade Mod)
- Pun-chee (Shield)
- Sponge (Shield)
The Seraph Vendor in the Hunter's Grotto will stock the following items:
- Breath of the Seraphs (Relic)
- Hawk Eye (Sniper rifle)
- Infection (Pistol)
- Interfacer (Shotgun)
- Lead Storm (Assault Rifle)
The Seraph Vendor in Flamerock Refuge will stock the following items:
- Antagonist (Shield)
- Florentine (SMG)
- Seeker (Assault Rifle)
- Omen  (Shotgun)
- Shadow of the Seraphs (Relic)
- Stinger  (Pistol)
- ↑ 1.00 1.01 1.02 1.03 1.04 1.05 1.06 1.07 1.08 1.09 1.10 On UVHM difficulty, these items do not appear at the vendor and are only available as boss drops.
- ↑ Not available on Normal difficulty.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 This item does not appear at the vendor and are only available as boss drops.
- Seraph Vendor stock is viewable only if at least one Seraph crystal dropped from Seraph Guardians has been collected.
- The Seraph Vendor is a re-skinned version of Crazy Earl; he now has neon pink eyes and is pitch black everywhere else where he is visible.