StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
A really bad, bad person.
|Character Type||Enemy (Borderlands 2, boss)|
|Playable character (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)|
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
|Voice Actor||Stephanie Young|
Nisha, also known as The Sheriff of Lynchwood, is an optional boss in Borderlands 2, encountered during the mission Showdown. She is also one of the playable characters of Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel.
Nisha had a rough childhood, having to deal with an abusive mother who often yelled and tossed all sorts of things at her. She uses this as exercise to train her reflexes, practicing until she got good at catching anything her mother throws at her. One day, Nisha's father got her a puppy, which she started to care for. The two of them were inseparable, until the dog was bitten by a frenzycrutch. At first, the dog showed no strange signs, but during one night, while Nisha was catching things her mother throws at her again, one of them slipped off her hand and hit the dog. Its eyes went red, lips went blue, and it jumped on Nisha and bit her in the neck. After getting patched up by her father, she used a shovel and bashed the dog's brains out.
As Nisha grew, she began to develop an interest in killing bandits. She became known as "the bandit who kills bandits", an occupation which she finds fun. Her actions eventually caught the attention of a man named Jack, who then recruited her to be part of his team of Vault Hunters. She then joined three other Vault Hunters: Athena, Wilhelm, and Claptrap, on a spaceship headed for Helios, Hyperion's moon base.
- Main article: Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
After finishing her job, Nisha began a romantic relationship with Handsome Jack, and became his significant other. Nisha was involved in the fall of New Haven and was the one who captured and imprisoned Brick, after killing his beloved puppy. At some point, she was given free reign over a large tract of the planet Pandora, and governs Lynchwood as its Sheriff with an iron fist, with each of her more than 200 laws punishable by death. After the Vault Hunters arrive and start disrupting her control, she challenges them to a showdown.
- See also: Showdown (Nisha)
Action Skill: Showdown. Base Cooldown: 16 seconds. Base Duration: 6 seconds.
Showdown is Nisha's action skill. This skill enables Nisha to automatically aim at enemies in front of her for a short time. Nisha gains increased Gun Damage, Fire Rate, Reload Speed, Accuracy, and Bullet Speed for the duration. Sniper Rifles and Rocket Launchers do not receive the damage bonus.
- Main article: Showdown (mission)
- Main article: Nisha/Quotes
- The Sheriff was the daily target of Day 14 of Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt. She dropped the Octo and the Fastball.
- Her full name was mentioned to be Nisha Kadam in one of her "killing multiple enemies" quotes, in which she says that her name is "Ms. Kadam" if the person addressing her is nasty.
- Nisha is a Hindi name meaning "night", while her last name Kadam, is an Indian name for a tree.
- Nisha's cowgirl hat from Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel appears in fourth episode Tales from the Borderlands, "Escape Plan Bravo", among various other objects in the trophy case located in Jack's office.
- Nisha's silhouette also can be seen in profile of Mysterious Vault Hunter Veteran in fifth episode of Tales from the Borderlands, "The Vault of the Traveler".