Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Shield of Ages|
Let me hide myself in Thee.
|Model:||Shield of Ages|
|Game:||Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel|
|Mission Reward:||The Temple of Boom|
|Special Part(s): |
|[Shield of Ages Variants]|
Special Shield Effects
A shield for the ages. – Above average shield capacity.
- The shield may only spawn with an Anshin body, an Anshin battery and a Pangolin capacitor, so every Shield of Ages of the same level will be identical.
- The shield capacity exceeds that of of a Fabled Tortoise shield of the same level. The recharge delay, rate, and max health reduction stats are also better than the Fabled Tortoise, as well as having no movement speed reduction. The only advantage the Fabled Tortoise can possess that Shield of Ages cannot is come with a Blast Proof prefix and a resistance to explosive damage.
- Despite being manufactured by Hyperion, the shield has properties that resemble shields made by Pangolin, including a decrease to max health.
- This shield has high synergy with skills that allow for instantaneous percent-based shield regeneration, such as Nisha's Bottled Courage.
- Before patch 1.0.7, this shield was erroneously skinned with a texture more suitable for blue Maliwan gun.