Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Shrines are small relic-shaped elements commonly found throughout Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. They provide different boosts, such as increased movement speed, ammo regeneration and increased melee damage. It costs 2 Eridium to activate a shrine. They appear as if on fire, and the color of the flame varies with the type of Shrine.
Multiple Shrine buffs can be stacked on a character simultaneously. They have a cooldown after usage, and the shrine will disappear.
- Ammo Shrine - The ammunition of the weapon wielded quickly regenerates.
- Defense Shrine - The Vault Hunter's health and shield will regenerate if depleted.
- Melee Shrine - Increased melee damage.
- Damage Shrine - Increased bullet damage.
- Speed Shrine - Increased movement speed.