Shrines are small relic-shaped elements commonly found throughout Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. They provide different boosts, such as increased movement speed, ammo regeneration and increased melee damage. It costs 2 Eridium to activate a shrine. They appear as if on fire, and the color of the flame varies with the type of Shrine.
Multiple Shrine buffs can be stacked on a character simultaneously. They have a cooldown after usage, and the shrine will disappear.
- Ammo Shrine - The ammunition of the weapon wielded quickly regenerates.
- Defense Shrine - The Vault Hunter's health and shield will regenerate if depleted.
- Melee Shrine - Increased melee damage.
- Damage Shrine - Increased bullet damage.
- Speed Shrine - Increased movement speed.