StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
- +50% melee damage per rank.
- Static 12% chance to melee attack yourself.
|Chance to Attack Yourself||+12%||+12%||+12%||+12%||+12%|
|Chance to Attack Yourself||+12%||+12%||+12%||+12%||+12%||+12%|
- Krieg hits himself with his buzz axe even while equipped with a bladed weapon. As during Buzz Axe Rampage, the weapon's increase to melee damage does not affect the melee attack to self through Silence the Voices.
- Moxxi weapons will heal Krieg for a portion of the damage done to himself with this skill. This can easily be observed when his health is below full and a shield takes all of the damage. Additionally, without shielding these weapons will decrease damage taken by the percentage of health they return (34,580 without Rubi, 30,430 with it)
- The damage done to self depends entirely on Krieg's base melee damage, including any melee bonuses from Badass Rank. Other bonuses to melee damage, including those from levels in this skill, Empty the Rage, the presence of a Sickle class mod, or Roid bonuses from a depleted Maylay Shield, do not increase the self-damage.
- When Krieg is in Buzz Axe Rampage or Release the Beast, throwing the buzz axe will receive a bonus from this skill but without the penalty of the chance for Krieg to hit himself.
- Krieg can still hit himself while Crippled.
- Due to the fact that health does not scale throughout the OP levels, but melee damage does, the damage done by Silence the Voices will be a huge portion of Krieg's health.
- Borderlands 2 Creative Director attributes this skill's self-damage to the "psycho side" of Krieg fighting back against his "hero side," striking himself about the head to silence the inner voice. 
- If Krieg hits himself with a regular melee attack, he will hit himself with his left hand. If he hits himself during Buzz Axe Rampage, it will be his right hand.
|Buzz Axe Rampage|