Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
The level of Wam Bam Island is set when first visited, but in Normal Mode is at least 30 and at most 35. It is expected that the player has finished the main Borderlands 2 storyline before visiting, though that is not required.
The story takes place on an abandoned island resort called Wam Bam Island. Sir Hammerlock has been kidnapped, and the Vault Hunters will need to rescue him by tracking a new type of Varkid called a Bloodhound Varkid. In the end, they’ll also get a chance to fight a new raid boss: The Invincible Son of Crawmerax the Invincible.
- Crazy Earl
- Talon - Mordecai's new pet.
- Sparky Flynt - The son of Captain Flynt seeking revenge for his father's death.
- Giant Craboid
- Craw Thumper
- Tropical Varkid
- Sparky Flynt
- Sober Bloodhound Varkid
- Sober Badass Bloodhound Varkid
- The Invincible Son of Crawmerax the Invincible
New Skins and Heads
- Main article: Quick Change#Heads and skins
- Skin: Axton P.I.
- Head:To The MAX
- Skin: Wet T-Shirt
- Head: Crabby
- Skin: Dolphins Are Badass
- Head: Can O' Worms
- Skin: FashiOnable Swimwear
- Head: WOrmtOunge
- Skin: BEEN WORKING ON MY TAN
- Head: AM I PRETTY NOW
- Skin: Hula Helian
- Head: Stuck In My Craw