|Region||The Arid Badlands|
|Fast Travel||Skag Gully|
|Connections||The Arid Badlands|
Skag Gully is a wild and largely unsettled area nestled in the mountainous region east of The Arid Badlands. Marked by harsh terrain of steep cliffs and winding canyons, the area is home to a dense skag population, and to Nine-Toes, the game's first boss enemy, who presides over a small bandit settlement in a cavern at the southern edge of the map.
While there isn't much information provided in-game about this area, what appears to be a caved-in mine shaft near the entrance and several abandoned camps located throughout indicate the limited success of attempts at human settlement.
Points of Interest
Below is a map of Skag Gully with prominent items marked.
Weapon Crate Locations
- Main article: Skag Gully: Weapon Crate Locations
- T.K.'s Life And Limb, given by TK Baha.
- By The Seeds Of Your Pants, given by TK Baha.
- Why Are They Here?, accepted upon acquiring bandit ECHO recording.
- This area contains the highest concentration of skags in the game.
- In the plain below the most North-Eastern point on the map, the exposed back of an exceptionally large (the largest seen in-game) hibernating Rakk Hive may be seen. A second Rakk Hive can be seen by going east-south east from the entrance, but no Rakk come from the cliff it is viewed from.
- In Skag Gully are the only solar panels in the game, seen powering the New-U station and the vending machines.
- The battle music in Skag Gully is unique to the area, but curiously may also be heard on occasion in New Haven's hidden basement.