Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Skag Gully is a wild and largely unsettled area nestled in the mountainous region east of The Arid Badlands. Marked by harsh terrain of steep cliffs and winding canyons, the area is home to a dense skag population, and to Nine-Toes, the game's first boss enemy, who presides over a small bandit settlement in a cavern at the southern edge of the map.
While there isn't much information provided in-game about this area, what appears to be a caved-in mine shaft near the entrance and several abandoned camps located throughout indicate the limited success of attempts at human settlement.
Points of Interest
Below is a map of Skag Gully with prominent items marked.
Weapon Crate Locations
- Main article: Skag Gully: Weapon Crate Locations
- T.K.'s Life And Limb, given by T.K. Baha.
- By The Seeds Of Your Pants, given by T.K. Baha.
- Why Are They Here?, accepted upon acquiring bandit ECHO recording.
- This area contains the highest concentration of skags in the game.
- In the plain below the most North-Eastern point on the map, the exposed back of an exceptionally large (the largest seen in-game) hibernating Rakk Hive may be seen. A second Rakk Hive can be seen by going east-south east from the entrance, but no Rakk come from the cliff it is viewed from.
- The battle music in Skag Gully is unique to the area, but curiously may also be heard on occasion in New Haven's hidden basement.