Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Skeleton Kings are a group of bosses fought in the DLC Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. They are skeletons of monolithic proportions summoned by the Handsome Sorcerer, intent on stopping the Vault Hunters.
The skeleton kings are summoned alongside other lesser skeletons for a final boss fight in the mission Denial, Anger, Initiative. The Skeleton Kings appear in sequence and are fought in the following order:
- King Aliah
- King Crono
- King Seth
- King Nazar
- Main article: Denial, Anger, Initiative
- Each Skeleton King, when their head is defeated, drops blue-rarity equipment (along with a few green/purple rarity), along with 2-4 Eridium.
- Despite being small, their heads have a huge phaselock radius.
- Defeating a Skeleton King does not count as a kill until the head is destroyed, therefore second winds cannot be attained through the destruction of the body alone.
- A Nazar is an eye-shaped amulet used to protect against the evil eye.
- Seth or Set, is the name of the Egyptian god of darkness and chaos.
- Cronos is the leader of the first generation of titans in Greek mythology.
- Aliah is an Arabic word meaning "heaven, sky, noble, exalted"