i can haz out?
|Title||Pet of Crazy Earl|
|Status||Killable (by enemies)|
Skrappy is a small, orange skag, the beloved pet of Crazy Earl. His noticeable distinguishing feature is a collar made from a saw blade.
In order of appearance:
During the course of the mission Earl's Best Friend, Skrappy will be discovered in a skag pen, having been put there by a bandit skag-fighting ring. It is up to the Vault hunters to rescue the little thing and send him off home to Crazy Earl.
- Skrappy, although an ally, has a bright green health bar similar to those seen on teammates when playing cooperative games. Skrappy is killable and must reach its escape route alive to complete the mission.
- Artifacts and other rare items can drop from Skrappy if he is killed as a pup.
- Skrappy will attack wild skags that wander (or be kited) into Crazy Earl's camp.
- His name may be a reference to Scrappy Doo from the Scooby Doo television series. This is made more likely by the fact that in the mission completion text Crazy Earl says that the bandits "wouldn't know how to clean up his little Skrappy-doos."
- Sometimes his walking audio files sound exactly like those of claptrap when moving.
- In Borderlands 2 Earl will occasionally cry out, "Where are you, Skrappy!" and start crying.