The Sorcerer's Daughter is a boss featured in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. Keeping with the theme of characters being based on Borderlands 2 characters, the Sorcerer's daughter is an allegory of Handsome Jack's daughter Angel - however, due to Tiny Tina 's perspective, she transforms into a completely evil human-spider hybrid, and attempts to kill the Vault Hunters the moment she is released.
- Main article: A Game of Games
- (Weakly) help (first word to the player characters)
- Finally! I am FREE TO WREAK MY VENGEANCE UPON THE WORLD! STARTING WITH YOU! (After being freed from her chains and as she transforms into her Spider-Human Hybrid form)
- Ahahahah FEAR ME! (during the fight)
- I am to blame for all of this! (during the fight)
- I don't want your sympathy! (during the fight)
- The Sorcerer's Daughter is notable for spouting out quotes centered around blaming herself for actions done previously, this reflects how Tiny Tina is bitter and hateful towards Angel as Tina ultimately blames her for Roland's death, despite it being Handsome Jack who had murdered him after Angel's death.
- The Sorcerer's Daughter dropped the KerBlaster on Bonus Weekend of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt.
- The Sorcerer's Daughter may be a reference to Quelaag, the Chaos Witch from Dark Souls. Like Quelaag, Angel was the daughter of someone powerful, and turned into something else through her parent's overreach.