|Location||Lair of Infinite Agony|
|Appearances||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
The Sorcerer's Daughter is a boss in Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep. Keeping with the theme of characters being based on Borderlands 2 characters, the Sorcerer's daughter is an allegory of Handsome Jack's daughter Angel - however, due to Tiny Tina 's perspective, she transforms into a completely evil human-spider hybrid, and attempts to kill the Vault Hunters the moment she is released.
- Main article: A Game of Games#Lair of Infinite Agony
- The Sorcerer's Daughter is notable for spouting out quotes centered around blaming herself for actions done previously, this reflects how Tiny Tina is bitter and hateful towards Angel as Tina blames her ultimately for Roland's death, despite it being Handsome Jack who had murdered him.
- The Sorcerer's Daughter dropped the KerBlaster on Bonus Weekend of the Borderlands 2 $100,000 Loot Hunt.
- Brick attempts to make a Vault Hunter punch her, similar to the earlier situation with King Ragnar, but is stopped by Lilith. When the Sorcerer's Daughter attacks, Brick states, "I told you we should've punched her!"
- After the fight, Lilith tries to persuade Tina that Angel isn't actually evil, only to get the reply from the latter that no one would have died if weren't for her.
- The Sorcerer's Daughter is also a reference to Quelaag, the Chaos Witch from Dark Souls. Like Quelaag, Angel was the daughter of someone powerful, and turned into something else through her parent's overreach.