StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Still Just a Borok in a Cage is an optional mission in Sir Hammerlock's Big Game Hunt.
"Art requires suffering... but not yours."
- Go to cages
- Find Der Monstrositat
- Lure Der Monstrositat
- Trap Der Monstrositat
Dietmar wants a borok trapped. His first task is to simply check out the waiting cage before going to find a suitable borok (which he refers to as Der Monstrositat). The investigation of the cage serves a supplementary purpose of trigging a hidden group of savages to appear, and killing this group prevents them from interfering with the entrapment later.
Der Monstrositat appears with a group of other boroks, so randomly killing off the boroks here stands a good chance of foiling the mission if Der Monstrositat is accidentally killed.
Once it's attention is attracted, Der Monstrositat will pursue its target over quite a long distance, at least as far as the waiting cage. A switch inside the cage trips the cage door and traps the borok, along with the vault hunter who led it there. A means of egress is supplied however, by way of some crates stacked at the back of the cage in such a way they can be used to climb out a gap in the top.
- ""Von Henrichzimmerschneit" isn't actually the name he was born with. His real name has so many syllables that you would starve to death by the time you finished saying it."
Turn In: Hunter's Grotto Bounty Board
- The mission fails if Der Monstrositat dies before the final objective is complete. It can then be immediately reset from the Hunter's Grotto Bounty Board.
- The cage activation switch is only active when Der Monstrositat is in the cage.
- Once the mission is ready to be turned in a player is able to kill Der Monstrositat without any kind of penalty.
- The mission name is a reference to the Smashing Pumpkin's song "Bullet for Butterfly Wings" in which the chorus is "Despite all my Rage, I'm still just a Rat in a cage."