Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sting Like a Bee is a Tier Two talent in Brick's Brawler tree. Investing points in this skill causes Brick to charge towards enemies whenever he punches while in Berserk mode. The effect starts with a dash distance of 4 feet with one skill point invested, and has a maximum dash distance of 20 feet with all five possible skill points invested.
|Dash distance while Berserk (feet)||4||8||12||16||20|
Additional levels may be acquired through the use of class mods.
|Dash distance while Berserk (feet)||24||28||32||36|
- If farther than the maximum dash distance from the opponent, this ability will have zero effect until in range.
- It has a tendency to automatically re-aim at a center of the target when at close range, making it harder to land several critical hits in a row, although this may be countered by aiming upwards while punching a target.
- Be careful not to dash off the side of a cliff, just a few points is advisable.
- This skill is useful for finding a target when it is difficult to see the enemy. This can prevent getting disoriented while delivering many quick punches of non-explosive damage in Berserk.
- Taken from Muhammad Ali's famous line: "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".