Sting Like a Bee is a Tier Two talent in Brick's Brawler tree. Investing points in this skill causes Brick to charge towards enemies whenever he punches while in Berserk mode. The effect starts with a dash distance of 4 feet with one skill point invested, and has a maximum dash distance of 20 feet with all five possible skill points invested.
|Dash distance while Berserk (feet)||4||8||12||16||20|
Additional levels may be acquired through the use of class mods.
|Dash distance while Berserk (feet)||24||28||32||36|
- If farther than the maximum dash distance from the opponent, this ability will have zero effect until in range.
- It has a tendency to automatically re-aim at a center of the target when at close range, making it harder to land several critical hits in a row, although this may be countered by aiming upwards while punching a target.
- Be careful not to dash off the side of a cliff, just a few points is advisable.
- This skill is useful for finding a target when it is difficult to see the enemy. This can prevent getting disoriented while delivering many quick punches of non-explosive damage in Berserk.
- Taken from Muhammad Ali's famous line: "Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee".