Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
|Game:||Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel|
|Special Part(s): |
Special Weapon Effect
More energetic than your average nova. – Always incendiary. High nova damage. Extremely large nova radius.
Usage & Description
The Supernova has a vastly increased nova radius that increases the shield's effectiveness in enclosed areas with groups of enemies.
- Due to a coding bug, it is possible for the Supernova to spawn with four different materials rather than just the predefined one. Normally, a legendary shield has a predefined material, either custom or the standard Epic rarity material. The material difference affects the shield capacity, nova damage, and nova radius, even when all other parts are the same.
- Common (Same skin as white rarity Maliwan shields)
- Uncommon (Same as green rarity)
- Rare (Same as blue rarity)
- Epic (Same as purple rarity)
- When the Supernova spawns with the Uncommon skin, its rarity colour will be magenta, although it is still sorted in the inventory as if it were a legendary shield. The Magenta rarity version does not actually have different properties than the other versions of the shield, apart from the usual Material Grade bonuses.
- The Supernova can spawn with a Maliwan capacitor, granting the "Inflammable" prefix and burn immunity to its wearer. It cannot spawn with resistance against any other element.