Taggart is an NPC in Borderlands 2, who is dead by the time his ECHO recordings are discovered. Sir Hammerlock offers a mission to find Taggart's ECHO logs on stalkers so that he may plagiarize them for his book.
Judging by the ECHO logs retrieved during the mission Stalker of Stalkers, Taggart was on Pandora to hunt stalkers. Eventually, his activities attracted the attention of Henry, a large stalker. Henry killed Taggart's team and stole his mother's day present, prompting Taggart to go after her. However, Henry ate Taggart's hands before killing him in the final log.
- Taggart named Henry after his mother.
- Taggart considered changing his ringtone to a stalker's death cry.
- Taggart's full name is Eddie P. Taggart .
- Sir Hammerlock describes Taggart as "an old boyfriend" in an ECHO message when the mission Stalker of Stalkers is collected. Hammerlock made comments on Taggart on Day 15 of the Borderlands 2 Loot Hunt, saying, "I didn't like my ex very much".
- The character name is likely a reference to Jim Taggart from the TV series Eureka, who is designated as a "biological containment specialist." The character is generally employed in some form of hunting capacity and is often wearing a khaki shirt under a brown vest .