Crimson Lance Chests in Tartarus
I know it was stated on the forums by AdamF that there would be no pearlescent equipment, but does anyone else find it strange that a Lance chest is in the middle of this HYPERION-based DLC? NOhara24 18:19, September 28, 2010 (UTC)
- Perhaps it is giving players who do not purchase DLC3 a chance to see what they're missing out on. 03:05, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I didnt find any Lance Chest in Tartarus ... only normal Red Chests. Maybe it is just a typo. Can anyone Confirm this ? Nobodx 11:58, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- The spot he is refering to is a red chest not a crimson one, unless it changes in play through 2.5 Nintyuk 220.127.116.11 13:29, September 30, 2010 (UTC)
second mission board?
so there is a second mission board you get access to after fixing the claptrap and getting ambushed... but I've never seen anything on it.... is it linked to the one across the zone? —Preceding unsigned comment added by Xhulifactor (talk • contribs)
- Have not heard of this second bounty/information board. source/elaborate?
09:27, October 4, 2010 (UTC)
- The only purpose it serves is as a place to turn in the claptrap mission and get the SDU, as they would normally be turned into the claptraps themselves but you have killed this one.GT: ConceitedJarrad XBOX360 07:15, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
- You mean that button? Xhuli, that's not a bounty board, that's a button. Almost the best button in the world for the sole reason that it dispensed a backpack SDU, but still only a button. 07:51, October 6, 2010 (UTC)
- On the Xbox 360 (i dont know for PC), the map of the area is displaying the mission board icon for that "just a button" thing. I was wondering what it was because i returned to the game after some month of not playing it. Anyway, thanks for the answer. 09:07, November 28, 2011 (UTC)
I just did the mission where you put garbage in the thing under the hotel and I went behind the buildings and found a poster that says something like "T.K. Baja guided tours. Jakobs Cove" with an image of T.K. on it. SuperMario2 18:21, November 28, 2010 (UTC)
Is it necessary to do the Are You From These Parts mission before the main part of the map can be accessed? I haven't found a way past the spiral staircase with the gears.
- Yes it is, completing that mission will give you the next which enables the door at the bottom of that pit, funny thing after tearing thru here I don't know how many times I only today noticed that the dish on top of that staircase and gears moves... 18.104.22.168 06:50, March 19, 2012 (UTC)