StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
- Find Peepot's lost friend, the Jolly Swagman.
- Find the Jolly Swagman
- Search the Jolly Swagman's body
- Find tuckerbag
- Defeat Kraggons 0/3
- Pick up tuckerbag
- Return tuckerbag to Peepot
Peepot's friend, The Jolly Swagman, has gone missing and the Vault Hunters are requested to find him.
The Jolly Swagman corpse is found under a coolibah tree at the far northwest corner of the island where Peepot's camp is located. An ECHO Recorder is found following Peepot's request to search Swagman's pockets. Listening to the recording on the device reveals that Peepot thinks his friend is crazy and that he does not believe him. Regardless, he requests Swagman's tuckerbag to be found and brought back to him. Tuckerbag is found on a bank across the lava river where number of Kraggons will spawn and make the retrieval somewhat challenging. Once brought back to him, Peepot finds a baby Kraggon, a Jumbuck, in the bag.
- "Purple lights are starting to sound perfectly reasonable, don't you think?"
Turn In: Peepot
- This mission is heavy with references to the Australian bush ballad Waltzing Matilda, in which a swagman (itinerant worker) camps near a billabong (oxbow lake) under a coolibah tree and steals a jumbuck (sheep), which he places in his tuckerbag (food bag).
- The Swagman clearly has the same voice actor as the Meriff.