StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
The Holodome Onslaught begins with Axton and Gaige announcing their return to Pandora from Vault Hunting on Epitah. When they learn that Athena is telling her story, they decide to listen in alongside Tiny Tina but want to hear the tale in the fastest way possible by skipping everything but the violence. While Athena tells the shortened story, each round offers optional bonus objectives based on the events in her tale.
- A new head and skin for each class.
- The Holodome, the new location where The Holodome Onslaught takes place.
- Two new class mods for each character:
- a character dependent class mod that upgrades slam damage and another character-unique stat, plus points in various character skills.
- Chronicler of Elpis, a legendary class mod that boosts Cryo damage, freeze chance and shield capacity, plus four extra points in five skills dependent on the character.
- Start level in normal mode is 24.
- Start level in True Vault Hunter Mode is level 45.
- Start level in Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode is 50
- Six new weapons:
- Digistructed Madness: Round 1
- Digistructed Madness: Round 2
- Digistructed Madness: Round 3
- Digistructed Madness: Round 4
- Digistructed Madness: Round 5
- Digistructed Madness: The Badass Round
The missions can each only be played once, with the exception of Digistructed Madness: The Badass Round, which can be played repeatedly, as it is just reset after completion.