|The Holy Spirits|
The Holy Spirits
There are three Vending machines in The Holy Spirits; a med vendor on the ground floor in a room adjacent to the toilet stalls, an ammo dump upstairs on the mezzanine floor, and a weapon vendor in a basement room. A slot machine in the bar room rounds out the interactive facilities.
- Overlook Citizens
- Zaford Grunts (only while selected missions of the Clan War chain are active)
Points of Interest
Ale Wee Cavern
Ale Wee Cavern is a cave system beneath The Holy Spirits. It is connected via a shaft below the floor of the ground floor storeroom and has a wide opening out through the nearby cliff face overlooking a small mountain lake. A ledge outside this opening holds a red weapons chest. The Zafords use the cavern as a vault, so there are ten ammo crates here stuffed full of money.
- Inside the bar there is a teddy bear, that when spun can drop loot. The first drop is a single wad of cash, then subsequent drops will be two wads and three wads respectively. The third drop will be the last until the next game.
- A piano next to a shrine commemorating Lucky Zaford can be activated to play a quick ditty. It will also play a single note when damaged, either from grenades or bullets. It will also play a not when Singularity grenades activate their effect.
- There is a discoverable Vault symbol in the toilet area.
- Bar patrons can occasionally clog up several points of this area: The stairs to the mezzanine, the entrance to the toilets and a corner of the bar.
- The money stashes in Ale Wee Cavern, that appear in Clan War: End of the Rainbow, will always respawn full of cash in subsequent games.