Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are three Vending machines in The Holy Spirits; a med vendor on the ground floor in a room adjacent to the toilet stalls, an ammo dump upstairs on the mezzanine floor, and a weapon vendor in a basement room. A slot machine in the bar room rounds out the interactive facilities.
- Overlook Citizens
- Zaford Grunts (only while selected missions of the Clan War chain are active)
Points of Interest
Ale Wee Cavern
Ale Wee Cavern is a cave system beneath The Holy Spirits. It is connected via a shaft below the floor of the ground floor storeroom and has a wide opening out through the nearby cliff face overlooking a small mountain lake. A ledge outside this opening holds a red weapons chest. The Zafords use the cavern as a vault, so there are ten ammo crates here stuffed full of money.
- Inside the bar there is a teddy bear, that when spun can drop loot. The first drop is a single wad of cash, then subsequent drops will be two wads and three wads respectively. The third drop will be the last until the next game.
- A piano next to a shrine commemorating Lucky Zaford can be activated to play a quick ditty. It will also play a single note when damaged, either from grenades or bullets. It will also play a note when Singularity grenades activate their effect.
- There is a discoverable Vault symbol in the toilet area.
- Bar patrons can occasionally clog up several points of this area: The stairs to the mezzanine, the entrance to the toilets and a corner of the bar.
- The money stashes in Ale Wee Cavern, that appear in Clan War: End of the Rainbow, will always respawn full of cash in subsequent games.
- A bar patron in The Holy Spirits mentions how his "phattest piece of loot" was the spoon he got out his dad's eye after Handsome Jack killed him with it. This references an anecdote that Jack relates during Bright Lights, Flying City where Jack gloats about the killing.
- The name of the Ale Wee Cavern is a reference to a cave system in Co Clare in Ireland: Aillwee Cave.