Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
The Overlooked: Shields Up is the second mission in the "Overlooked" chain in Borderlands 2. Karima needs to protect her small settlement from bombardment, and to do that she needs to build a huge shield using some personal shield cores.
- Drop shields into grinder: 0/5
- Pick up shield cores: 0/5
- Deliver shield parts
Five shields need to be dropped into the Overlook grinder. This can either be done at the side of the grinder, or from the top. Either way, shields that successfully enter the gears will be ground up and a digistruct core deposited out the side.
Low level, inexpensive shields can be obtained from the med vendor in Liar's Berg, but otherwise the cheapest option is to retain a few junk shields from early areas after the Sanctuary bank becomes available.
- "The shield is assembled! Now, to test it."
Turn In: Karima
- Mission item: Shield Digistruct Core - "The shield part of a shield."
- Other items, such as weapons, will turn on the grinder if dropped into it, but won't result in a digistruct core.