Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Riflewoman is Nisha's third skill tree, of three. The Riflewoman tree focuses on encourage fast-firing, quick-reloading action, and firing from the hip. Her other skill trees are Law & Order and Fan the Hammer.
- Snap Shot - When firing from the hip, you gain dramatically increased accuracy and recoil reduction.
- Bona Fide Grit - Killing an enemy grants you bonus critical hit damage and health regeneration for a short duration.
- Quick Shot - After reloading, for a short duration, you gain increased gun damage and fire rate when shooting from the hip.
- Unchained - Shooting an enemy grants you increased fire rate with all gun types. A stack of Unchained can only be gained once per second. All stacks are lost if you don't shoot any enemies for 10 seconds.
- Fistful of Bullets - Increases your magazine size with all gun types by 3.
- Crack Shot - The first shot fired from a fully loaded magazine causes bonus damage. If you kill an enemy with this shot they explode, dealing damage to all nearby enemies
- Impatience - Killing an enemy grants you a stack of Impatience, increasing your reload speed by 20% for each stack. All stacks are lost after reloading. Stacks up to 21 times.
- Hot Lead - Your critical hits with non-elemental guns deal additional incendiary damage with a high chance of igniting enemies. The damage of the incendiary and ignite damage is based on your gun's damage.
- Trick Shot - Your bullets that hit walls or other objects have a chance to ricochet off toward a nearby enemy.
- Tombstone - After killing an enemy, all hits have a chance to count as critical hits for a short time.
- The Unforgiven - During Showdown all shots that hit enemies ricochet towards other enemies, dealing 10% weapon damage per hit. Also, Showdown ending triggers an explosion on all enemies who have been shot by you.
|Law & Order||Fan the Hammer||The Riflewoman|