The Riflewoman is Nisha's third skill tree, of three. The Riflewoman tree focuses on encourage fast-firing, quick-reloading action, and firing from the hip. Her other skill trees are Law & Order and Fan the Hammer.
- Snap Shot - When firing from the hip, you gain dramatically increased accuracy and recoil reduction.
- Bona Fide Grit - Killing an enemy grants you bonus critical hit damage and health regeneration for a short duration.
- Quick Shot - After reloading, for a short duration, you gain increased gun damage and fire rate when shooting from the hip.
- Unchained - Shooting an enemy grants you increased fire rate with all gun types. A stack of Unchained can only be gained once per second. All stacks are lost if you don't shoot any enemies for 10 seconds.
- Fistful of Bullets - Increases your magazine size with all gun types by 3.
- Crack Shot - The first shot fired from a fully loaded magazine causes bonus damage. If you kill an enemy with this shot they explode, dealing damage to all nearby enemies
- Impatience - Killing an enemy grants you a stack of Impatience, increasing your reload speed by 20% for each stack. All stacks are lost after reloading. Stacks up to 21 times.
- Hot Lead - Your critical hits with non-elemental guns deal additional incendiary damage with a high chance of igniting enemies. The damage of the incendiary and ignite damage is based on your gun's damage.
- Trick Shot - Your bullets that hit walls or other objects have a chance to ricochet off toward a nearby enemy.
- Tombstone - After killing an enemy, all hits have a chance to count as critical hits for a short time.
- The Unforgiven - During Showdown all shots that hit enemies ricochet towards other enemies, dealing 10% weapon damage per hit. Also, Showdown ending triggers an explosion on all enemies who have been shot by you.
|Law & Order||Fan the Hammer||The Riflewoman|