|Type||Action Skill Augment|
|Skill Tree||Little Big Trouble|
|Effect||Deathtrap Ability. Deathtrap fires a laser beam and sweeps it across the battlefield, dealing Burn Damage and possibly Igniting enemies.|
Every so often, Deathtrap will pause, and fire the beam, deals constant fire elemental damage to a single enemy; additionally, this beam can pass through solid objects and thus will never miss once it has started.
When bought, this skill attaches a set of fin-like projections to Deathtrap's back when he is summoned, much like wings.
- Despite the description, Deathtrap actually only targets a single enemy with the beam rather than sweeping across the field.
- When invest in Buck Up and this skill, Deathtrap will also attack you with The Stare. The Stare won't do any damage to the player, but Deathtrap will also waste time while executing this move.
- Neither Badass elemental damage bonuses nor Evil Enchantress will increase the heat beam's inflicted damage.
- The skill's name, like several others in Gaige's repertoire, is a reference to the animated television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. One of the series' main characters (Fluttershy) possesses an accusing gaze that can paralyze creatures with fear.
- The Next Level description, 451 degrees of more fire, alludes to Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451.
|Best Friends Forever||Little Big Trouble||Ordered Chaos|