Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Every so often, Deathtrap will pause, and fire the beam, deals constant fire elemental damage to a single enemy; additionally, this beam can pass through solid objects and thus will never miss once it has started.
- Despite the description, Deathtrap actually only targets a single enemy with the beam rather than sweeping across the field.
- With investments in both Buck Up and The Stare, Deathtrap will also attack Gaige with The Stare. The Stare won't do any damage to Gaige, but Deathtrap will also waste time while executing this move.
- Neither Badass elemental damage bonuses nor Evil Enchantress will increase the heat beam's inflicted damage.
- The skill's name, like several others in Gaige's repertoire, is a reference to the animated television show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. One of the series' main characters (Fluttershy) possesses an accusing gaze that can paralyze creatures with fear.
- The Next Level description, 451 degrees of more fire, alludes to Ray Bradbury's Fahrenheit 451.
- Taking this skill adds a pair of large three-finned projections or wings to Deathtrap's back.
|Best Friends Forever||Little Big Trouble||Ordered Chaos|