Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
to do: Aurelia’s quotes
(Turn handle three times)
Jack-in-the-Box: BOO! Haaa, never gets old! Hey, you wanna see something really scary?
- Jack-in-the-Box (to human): Great! We’re gonna play out this sad widdle wobot’s greatest fear! It’s gonna be hilarious!
- Jack-in-the-Box (to Claptrap): Great! We’re gonna play out your greatest fear! It’ll be hilarious!
- Jack-in-the-Box (to human): Let’s dig deep into Clappy’s little mind, if you can call it that. Now, where is his deepest fear?
- Jack-in-the-Box (to Claptrap): Let’s dig deep into your mind, if you can call it that. Now, where’s your deepest fear?
Jack-in-the-Box: Let’s see what we can find! Open it, open it!
Jack-in-the-Box: Stairs! How super-terrifying! But COME ON, we can do better than that. Open it! Open it!
Jack-in-the-Box: C’mon, open it! I’m dying! Open it!
CL4P-TP: Helloooo traveler!
Jack-in-the-Box: HAHAHA! He’s afraid of himself! We can do better than that though, right?!
Jack-in-the-Box: Okay, so -- what do we got?
Jack-in-the-Box: That doesn’t look scary at all. System says it’s the deepest fear here… So go in! Let’s see what it is!
(Approach T.K. Baha’s Shack)
- Jack-in-the-Box (to human): Still not scary! Man, even Claptrap’s worst nightmare is busted!
- Jack-in-the-Box (to Claptrap): Still isn’t scary! Not scary! Man! Even your worst nightmare is broken!
- Jack-in-the-Box (to human): Well, maybe talking to that broken-down redneck’ll spice things up.
- Jack-in-the-Box (to Claptrap): Well, roll on over to that broke-ass redneck and see if he can’t spice things up a bit.
(Talk to T.K. Baha)
- T.K. Baha (to human): Who’s there? You smell like money and violence! Hehehehe!
- T.K. Baha (to Claptrap): Who’s there? You smell kinda like… sadness and regret. That’s weird.
- Athena (if present): Uh, I’m a friend.
- Nisha (if present): Ha, they should bottle that! I’d buy it.
- Wilhelm (if present): My two favorite things.
- Claptrap (if present): I’m a robot inside a robot, if you can believe that!
- Jack2 (if present): Yeah, came for the first, got the second. Life’s a cruel mistress.
- Aurelia (if present): Eau de Gen-viev does contain certain undertones -- bravo!
T.K. Baha: Well, it’s been forever since anyone came by. Today’s the anniversary I lost my beloved Marian to that damned skag.
T.K. Baha: Say, could you do me a favor? My little schnitzel loved these flowers called “Desert’s Kiss”. Almost as gorgeous as she was. Would mean a lot if you could fill the vase on that there shrine with ‘em.
(Pick up last flower)
T.K. Baha: Yep, smells like you gone and found it, hehehe! Bring it on back to me!
Jack-in-the-Box: Things had better get scary soon, I’m super bored!
T.K. Baha: Holy cow, you done did it! Thank you so much, hehehe! You are quite the little helper!
- Athena (if present): I am not! You’re welcome.
- Nisha (if present): Whatevs.
- Wilhelm (if present): Heh, no problem.
- Claptrap (if present): Thank you, sir!
- Jack2 (if present): No problemo! Was actually kinda fun.
- Aurelia (if present): (missing)
T.K. Baha: Marian would’ve loved to meet you! Darlin’, I miss you every day. I pray I see you again REAL soon, hehehe!
Jack-in-the-Box: Oh, COME ON! Claptrap’s worst fear is being ALONE? That’s it? I was at least expecting tentacles!
T.K. Baha: Naw, see -- I’m his fear of OTHER PEOPLE’S loneliness! His heart doesn’t point inwards to himself, but reaches outwards, to others.
Jack-in-the-Box: Pfft. Okay.
Claptrap’s Consciousness: Okay, enough is enough!
Claptrap’s Consciousness: T.K. just wants his wife back -- is that TOO much to ask? Know what? This is my mind, and I’ll have things any way I want! Hhnnnrrrrggh! HRRRRNGHH!
T.K. Baha: Marian?! Holy skag crap! C’mere, lil’ darlin’!
Marian: Oh Teddy! I’ve missed you, mine little squirrel!
Jack-in-the-Box: Oh, please, I’m gonna vomit! We all know how this needs to end, so, let’s make some corrections, people!
Hyperion: Attention, all intruders: please prepare for extermination. Thank you for your cooperation.
Claptrap’s Consciousness: VAULT HUNTER, SAVE THEM!
- Athena (if present): I stand ready!
- Nisha (if present): Wouldn’t miss it for the world!
- Wilhelm (if present): Why the hell not.
- Claptrap (if present): You bet your ass I will!
- Jack2 (if present): Sure! Sounds like a blast.
- Aurelia (if present): (missing)
T.K. Baha: It’s all right Marian, I’ll keep you safe!
T.K. Baha: They won’t take you, Schnitzel! NOT THIS TIME!
Jack-in-the-Box: Finally! A little meat for my fear sandwich!
Hyperion: The system had been infiltrated. All protocols activate murder, martyr, and manslaughter subroutines.
Claptrap’s Consciousness: Oh, NO! Not THESE guys!
T.K. Baha: You’ve no idea how happy I am! Hehehe… I’ve got my Marian back, and all is right with the world! I’d kick up my heels if I wasn’t afraid of my leg flying off, hehehe! Thank you, thank you and thank you!
Claptrap’s Consciousness: Hey, thanks for helping out back there. Sure, those guys aren’t real, but being in my subconscious must be the next best thing, right?