StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
CleanupTo meet Borderlands quality standards, this article or section may require cleanup. Please help by improving, spell-checking and/or trimming the article.
|The Winged Storm|
The Winged Storm
|Fast Travel||Lair of Infinite Agony|
|Connections||Lair of Infinite Agony|
|Downloadable content||Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep|
Points of Interest
- Upon entering The Winged Storm, the way back to the Lair of Infinite Agony is sealed unless all players are near the exit. Maniacal laughter from Tiny Tina will be heard if the party leaves.
- All three varieties of common vending machines, a Quick Change Station, and the only New-U Station on the map are available at the entrance.
- Once the fight with the Dragons has started, the way from entrance to the Arean will seal, preventing the players who are out from rejoining or interefering the fight. The way will reopen when all the dragons or players are out.
- Beyond the linear path from the vending machines is a steep dropoff, preventing return, into the dragons' arena. A large obelisk stands in the center; at its base, the scroll used to summon the Dragons. After doing so, the obelisk sinks beneath the surface and a small flame replaces it.
- Once the Dragons are defeated, the loot will burst out of the center and scatter across the Arena.
- Upon defeating the Dragons, a bridge appears, leading to a ruined city. The first area is full of Mimics. 59 Dice Chests litter the ruins beyond them.
- This area can only be accessed after accepting the mission Raiders of the Last Boss from Mr. Torgue in Flamerock Refuge.
- Similiar to Terramorphous Peak, after turning in the mission, player can fight the dragons again without repaying the entrance fee by leaving and returning the game.
- Mimic area can be accesed without killing the dragons by jumping on rocks next to bridge that leads to circle with dice chests.