Thinking is the title of a group of common shotguns in Borderlands 2 and Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel. They are manufactured exclusively by Hyperion and features the narrow single (Hyperion's) barrel.
Usage & Description
They gain increased accuracy from having a Hyperion barrel and expend one ammo per shot, granting them an efficient cost effectiveness of damage output for ammo used.
- Heart Breaker - Unique incendiary shotgun that fires more projectiles in a heart shaped pattern, carries +50% critical hit damage, and converts inflicted damage into health for the wielder.
- Conference Call - Legendary shotgun which fires five projectiles (per shot) that split into multiple projectiles upon hitting a surface.
- Interfacer - Seraph shotgun without penalty while aiming down the sights which fires projectiles that flare out in a horizontal spread before reconnecting with their "parent" projectiles.
- The variants of Thinking in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel commonly spawns with Hyperion's new-style materials and prefixes which are the same as in Borderlands 2.
- The Thinking is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.
- The weapon's full title in the game files is "Customer Focused Thinking;" however, "Customer Focused" is treated as a prefix by the game engine and can be replaced with other prefixes.